We have a new platform for getting chiropractic leads and new patients. As you may know, we at PracticeBuildingCenter.com are on a constant hunt for uncovering the next Big Thing in marketing for our chiropractic clients. Recently, a website was brought to my attention, which I have been keeping my eye on due to its […]
In this article, I give a behind the scenes tour of a promising new tool called SocialADR. Is this the tool to help elevate your chiropractic website to the top of the search engines? The Theory In Action: Google & Bing are placing great weight recently in what I call Social Signals. As I’ve written […]
We are in a new era of social voting and reviews! What are you doing to take full advantage of this trend to get patients? I released a chiropractic marketing report a short time ago at PracticeBuildingCenter.com that explained the overwhelming evidence that I am seeing that Google (and other search engines) are putting great […]
ChiroBullets is the officlal blog of Practice Building Center. A few short months ago, I created ChiroBullets - an email notification system that brings you hand-picked chiropractic marketing tips, tactics, and strategies proven to be working right now to drive in killer amounts of business and new patients. Frankly, you’ll be quite amazed with the quality of information that I dig up for you. Because we’re super-nice people, we’d like to send it to you every day – like clockwork – free of charge. Drop your best email in the box above and we’ll rush over the first edition of ChiroBullets (TM) for chiropractors straight to your email inbox!
- The Attention Sweet Spot in the Case Presentation
- Spreecast – New Platform for Getting Leads and Patients
- Best Secret Weapon for Chiropractors? (not what you think)
- Action Guide: How to Outsource the Crap In Your Life
- Takeaway Selling Case Study – Pinterest.com
- Best Place EVER for Chiropractic Logos!
- For Chiropractors Only – Daily habit that doubled practice
- How to Use Hootsuite to Build a List of Patients
- Download PDF: Operation Rootstock for Wimps
- Are You Really Stupid for STILL Taking Insurance?