In this article, I give a behind the scenes tour of a promising new tool called SocialADR. Is this the tool to help elevate your chiropractic website to the top of the search engines?
The Theory In Action:
Google & Bing are placing great weight recently in what I call Social Signals. As I’ve written previously here in my article on the impact of social voting of chiropractic websites, the search engines are NO LONGER liking low quality backlinks. In fact I have evidence that they are dropping sites that only pursue quantity over quality backlinks such as this article.
Instead, I have strong evidence that Social Signals like Social Voting, Ratings, Reviews, and what I call Social Popularity is what will drive your chiropractic website to the top page of Google & Bing NOW and in the future.
Review of SocialADR – The Tool that Automates Social Popularity
I recently began using an interesting tool called SocialADR. SocialADR is comprised of thousands of users – real humans like me and you – who collectively agree to socially “vote” for the popualrity of each others websites.
Two days ago I pasted the URL of one of my websites into SocialADR. This URL here:
This morning I logged in and saw this:
Without me having to really do much of anything, the users of SocialADR made this page popular…
- They socially bookmarked my site to fifty times, without me having to do much of anything to cause this to occur.
- This was not done with suspicious software, but actual users with Diverse IP addresses from around the USA/World.
- SocialADR seems to effectively simulate social popularity that occurs naturally when something gets big and goes viral socially.
- Google/Bing likes to see diversity! This is what happens naturally on the internet. These 5o social votes came from all sorts of different sites, and users.
- This got me some incredible High Quality backlinks. I got two backlinks from Delicious.com which has PageRank of 8! This one backlink is worth more than 2,000 lesser quality backlinks.
Here is a PageRank 8 backlink I got thanks to this user who bookmarked my webpage using SocialADR:
Twitter – A New Social Signal for Ranking?
Twitter is a great way to get traffic and patients. But did you know that Google & Bing are now looking at the backlinks flowing through Twitter as a measure of your Social Popularity?
For proof, go read this mind blowing article from SEOMoz called A Tweet’s Effect On Rankings – An Unexpected Case Study. In a mere 4 hours they ranked #4 in the world for the phrase “Beginners Guide” by doing nothing except sharing their URL on Twitter. Gee, what does that tell you about what Google/Bing are looking for?
Well, check this out.
SocialADR Got Its Users to Twitter My Links.
Take a look at all the action this URL of mine got in Twitter using SocialADR:
Here is a sample Tweet a user sent, again, without my having to do much of anything:
As they say on cheesy infomercials, that’s not all.
SocialADR also got my a bunch of diverse Google +1’s which definitely helps with ranking of your website.
Take a look at this screenshot inside my account:
How SocialADR Works & What It Costs
There are two plans.
A Free Plan. The upside is that is costs nothing. The downside (for me) was that to participate in the free plan, I would have to earn credits by social bookmarking, tweeting, and Google +1’ing other users sites.
I don’t have time for that. That is why I went for the Paid Plan. In my case since I am a Power User, I purchased the plan called Lazy Linkaholic. I am essentially “buying credits” so that I can put the huge diverse base of SocialADR users to work for me.
I have found the Lazy Linkaholic plan to be highly effective. I realize this may not be in everyone’s budget but if you can afford it, that’s the plan I would select. You can see the pricing structure for SocialADR here.
Here’s my rundown and recommendations for SocialADR based on my own testing as a paid user myself:
- I am highly critical of most search engine tools and services. Often they are a scam and don’t work OR they can get you into trouble with Google/Bing and actually hurt your site rankings. However the good news is…
- SocialADR – Recommended! SocialADR fits my criteria for an effective modern day tool to elevate your chiropractic website in the rankings. It avoids ANY “footprint” through a diversified base of users and it is completely white hat – meaning, nothing that can get your site into trouble with rankings. Everything is legit and all the social votes are from real users and real humans, which is exactly what Google/Bing want to see.
- On our private membersite PracticeBuildingCenter.com, I wrote a detailed report showing how chiropractors need to integrate SocialADR into a bigger picture plan that utilizes exactly eight Social Signals that should rank your site fast to the top of Google. The feedback and early results from the method laid out in this Report has been excellent. I suggest getting your hands on a copy if you believe (like I do) that Social Signals is the HERE AND NOW of ranking fast in Google/Bing.
We limit membership to 500 doctors in PracticeBuildingCenter.com to keep our methods exclusive. For membership availability, click here.