A growing body of scientific research shows we have only 20 minutes total with a patient. Psychologists are proving — and there is a mound of research and peer reviewed studies backing this up — that the typical attention span of a human being is exactly 20 minutes. Below you will find a detailed video […]
ChiroBullets is the officlal blog of Practice Building Center. A few short months ago, I created ChiroBullets - an email notification system that brings you hand-picked chiropractic marketing tips, tactics, and strategies proven to be working right now to drive in killer amounts of business and new patients. Frankly, you’ll be quite amazed with the quality of information that I dig up for you. Because we’re super-nice people, we’d like to send it to you every day – like clockwork – free of charge. Drop your best email in the box above and we’ll rush over the first edition of ChiroBullets (TM) for chiropractors straight to your email inbox!
- The Attention Sweet Spot in the Case Presentation
- Spreecast – New Platform for Getting Leads and Patients
- Best Secret Weapon for Chiropractors? (not what you think)
- Action Guide: How to Outsource the Crap In Your Life
- Takeaway Selling Case Study – Pinterest.com
- Best Place EVER for Chiropractic Logos!
- For Chiropractors Only – Daily habit that doubled practice
- How to Use Hootsuite to Build a List of Patients
- Download PDF: Operation Rootstock for Wimps
- Are You Really Stupid for STILL Taking Insurance?